The Recipe For Making 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.).
You can make 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.) using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.)
- Fill 1 of mango.
- Add 3 of Kiwifruit.
- Insert 1 of banana.
- Add 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of grated lime zest.
- Add 2 of egg whites.
- Insert 1 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Step By Step To Make 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.)
- Slice the mango in half to the pit,then twist the halves to remove the flesh from the pit. Peel and coarsely chop the flesh. Put in a blender and process until smooth..
- Peel the kiwifruit, then chop the flesh into small pieces and put in a bowl. Peel and chop the banana and add to the bowl. Add the lime juice and grated zest and toss to coat well..
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate, bowl until stiff, then gently fold in the yogurt and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed..
- Alternately layer the chopped fruit, mango puree,and custurd mixture in a glass, finish with the yogurt on top. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..
That’s how to make 🎵Tropical Fruit Dessert 🎵(A.B.C.) Recipe.