The Recipe For Making Strawberry Shortcake.
You can make Strawberry Shortcake using 10 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Strawberry Shortcake
- Insert 2 Containers of Strawberry.
- Fill 30 of cake dessert shells.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Fill 2 blocks of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 container of whip cream.
- Insert 1/2 cup of water.
- Insert 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Fill 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Quick Step To Make Strawberry Shortcake
- Cut 1 container of strawberries into quarter size..
- Bring to a boil with water and sugar. (Non stick boiler).
- Take cornstarch and add tony bit of water to liquify. Add to strawberry mix and whisk… let cool..
- Mix cool whip, cream cheese, powder sugar, and, vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Set aside..
- Lay out cakes..
- After strawberry glaze is done teaspoon onto each cake. Take your other package of strawberries and chop “squarish”..
- Place “squarish” strawberries on the bottom as well..
- Place whip mixture in a plastic gallon bag and clip about and inch wide. Squeeze on top of bottom strawberries..
- Take remaining strawberry mixture and drizzle over cakes. Garnish with left over strawberries..
- Take a sifter and shake over cakes… just for prettiness..
- Enjoy XOXO.
That’s how to make Strawberry Shortcake Recipe.