The Recipe For Making Strawberry Pretzel Salad.
You can make Strawberry Pretzel Salad using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Fill 2 of and 1/2 cups crushed pretzels.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Add 1 stick of butter.
- Insert 2 (8 oz) of packages cream cheese (room temperature).
- Mix 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Insert 2 packages of dream whip (one box).
- Fill of Milk and vanilla.
- Mix 2 (16 oz) of packages fresh strawberries cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Add 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry Danish Dessert (4 and 3/4 oz box).
- Add 1 of 13×9 glass pan.
Easy Way To Make Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Crush the pretzels fine add brown sugar and butter. Mix and spread on the bottom of the 9×13 pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Use a hand mixer and beat together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar and 1 tsp vanilla together.
- Make the dream whip with the milk according to the directions on box then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the mixture on top of pretzel crust making sure you spread it all the way to the edges of the pan and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut the strawberries and add 1/4 cup of sugar on top give them a stir to mix and place in fridge.
- Make the Danish Dessert glaze according to the directions on box let cool for about 5 minutes then add the strawberries and set aside. This stuff sets up while it's HOT !! Jello could never do that.
- When the cream cheese part is chilled take out of fridge and add the strawberry mixture on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Put back in fridge to chill a few hours or overnight if you wish 😋 ENJOY !!!!!.
That’s how to make Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe.