The Recipe For Making Strawberry Ice Cream Pie.
You can make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- Insert 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- Mix 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Add of Crust.
- Fill 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Fill 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Fill 1 cup of flour.
Step By Step To Make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
That’s how to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie Recipe.