The Recipe For Making Strawberry Cheesecake dessert.
You can make Strawberry Cheesecake dessert using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Strawberry Cheesecake dessert
- Insert 20 of large strawberries.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla, optional.
Easy Way To Make Strawberry Cheesecake dessert
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and get out all the lumps.
- Beat in 1/4 c powdered sugar and 1/4 c sour cream. Add in a little vanilla if you like.
- Cut the strawberries into little pieces and then mix the strawberries and the cheesecake mixture together. Store covered in refrigerator until it's ready to be served.
That’s how to make Strawberry Cheesecake dessert Recipe.