The Recipe For Making Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars.
You can make Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Fill 120 g of chocolate whey protein powder.
- Mix 120 ml of unsweetened almond milk.
- Mix 28 g of coconut flour.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 50 g of 90% dark chocolate.
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey or stevia to taste (optional, any choice).
Easy Way To Make Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Combine and mix the protein powder, coconut flour, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk.
- Stir until desired texture.
- Break the dark chocolate into small chunks and stir in..
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Chill for 1 hour in the freezer.
- Cut into 6 bars. Store separately in the freezer..
That’s how to make Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars Recipe.