The Recipe For Making Seviyan Kheer (Bangladeshi Dessert) 💛.
You can make Seviyan Kheer (Bangladeshi Dessert) 💛 using 8 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Seviyan Kheer (Bangladeshi Dessert) 💛
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter or ghee.
- Fill 1/2 cup of vermicelli broken into pieces.
- Mix 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slivered pistachios.
- Fill 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Fill 1 cup of sugar.
- Insert of Slivered pistachios for garnish.
Easy Way To Make Seviyan Kheer (Bangladeshi Dessert) 💛
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter..
- Add the vermicelli and toast it for a few minutes on medium high heat (about 3-4 minutes). The vermicelli will become golden brown and release a nutty aroma..
- Add the milk and stir. Cook on medium heat for a few minutes..
- Add cardamom powder, slivered pistachios, coconut and sugar..
- Cook the seviyan kheer for another 15 minutes or so, until the milk thickens. Keep stirring every few minutes. The kheer thickens upon cooling, so keep that in mind while reducing the milk while cooking the kheer..
- Once the kheer is thickened to your desired consistency (I like mine to be a little on the thin side when taking off the stove, because it will further thicken upon cooling), transfer it to a serving bowl and top with slivered pistachios..
- Seviyan kheer is ready. It can be eaten while warm or after it’s been cooled down in the fridge..
That’s how to make Seviyan Kheer (Bangladeshi Dessert) 💛 Recipe.