The Recipe For Making Peanut butter oatmeal cookies. I have made another peanut butter oatmeal cookie from this sight which I thought was good until I tasted these. This is my new PB recipe!! Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar.
Fantastic chewy, peanut-buttery Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that everyone will love, plus instructions for freezing the dough for later. All the satisfying, rich peanut-buttery flavor of a good peanut butter cookie and the bendy, chewy texture and crispy edges of an oatmeal cookie. Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein , which makes you feel full and give you longer lasting energy. You can make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- Fill 1/2 C of Butter (if salted omit salt by 1/4 teaspoon).
- Mix 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Mix 1/2 C of lightly packed brown sugar.
- Add 1/2 C of smooth peanut butter.
- Fill 1/2 t of vannila.
- Add 1 of large egg.
- Mix 1 C of Flour.
- Fill 1 t of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 t of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Rolled Oats.
- Add 1 C of Milk Chocolate Chips.
This healthy cookie recipe is a delicious way to enjoy some treats without feeling guilt about it. How to make healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are beyond easy to make too! And if you're feeling extra fancy, you can give them a quick drizzle of chocolate once they are done baking/cooling because the addition of chocolate is ALWAYS a good idea!
Quick Step To Make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f..
- In a hand or stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars..
- Add the peanut butter,vanilla,and egg mixing after each addition..
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients mixing until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon by tablespoon onto two large cookie sheets bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
Rolled oats are my saving grace this season. Thanks to this great peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe, we can enjoy a healthy treat that is gluten-free AND very low in sugar! Over the years, similar recipes followed. Two Of Everyone's Favorite Cookies In One – These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Are Soft, Chewy And So Delicious! They Take Regular PB Cookies To A Whole New Level. That’s how to make Peanut butter oatmeal cookies Recipe.