The Recipe For Making Mango Sago dessert.
You can make Mango Sago dessert using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mango Sago dessert
- Mix 1 cup of sago pearl.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Fill 50 ml of coconut milk.
- Mix 300 gr of mangoes.
- Insert 2 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- Fill 1 tsp of ground peanuts.
- Prepare cubes of ice.
Step By Step To Make Mango Sago dessert
- Soak the sago pearl for 15-25 minutes to ease cooking process..
- In a pot, bring water to boil. Add the soaked sago pearl into the pot. Boil it in medium heat for 10 minutes. Keep stirring otherwise it will stick at the bottom of pot..
- After the sago pearls are clear. Switch off the heat. Other options: switch off heat, let sago pearl cook with the rest of heat..
- Strain out the sago pearls. Wash it under running water and cool it down. Keep it aside..
- Slice the mango into cubes..
- Other options: puree/blend the mango with milk and coconut milk and sugar syrup. It will give better texture to the dessert. I don't have blender, so I can't make it..
- In a glass/bowl, place the sliced mango. Add the sago pearl. Add some sugar syrup. Add few ice cubes. Pour the mixture of coconut milk and milk. Top up with sliced mango. Garnish with ground peanuts..
- Enjoy your dessert..
That’s how to make Mango Sago dessert Recipe.