The Recipe For Making Grape Spoon Dessert.
You can make Grape Spoon Dessert using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grape Spoon Dessert
- Prepare 1 of kilo of Grapes.
- Prepare 400 grams of Sugar.
- Add 1 of Powder Vanilla Extract.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Water.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
Step By Step To Make Grape Spoon Dessert
- Lace a layer of grapes on the bottom of your sauce pan, then add in a layer of sugar. Continue this step until your ingredients are all layered, and pour in the 1/2 cup of water. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and place it in the fridge for at least 14 hours..
- Pour into your grapes the sugar, vanilla extract and just enough water that covers the grapes and stir regularly. Let this boil on medium heat for 20 minutes, and until your grapes start to schrivel up. When it is done boiling add in the lemon juice and stir, the syrup is ready when you pour two or three drops of syrup onto the tip of your knife and it rolls off slowly. 🙂.
- This dessert is made with basically any kind of fruit, butttt!!! oh yesss there is a buttt it is also made with vegetables. I was once offered a mini eggplant spoon dessert, a few years back, I took one look at it and said umm NO!!! Before I forget, this needs to cool off completely before consuming!!!.
That’s how to make Grape Spoon Dessert Recipe.