The Recipe For Making Cream Cheese Squares.
You can make Cream Cheese Squares using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cream Cheese Squares
- Insert of Cooking Spray.
- Insert 2-8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Insert 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Fill 1 of large egg yolk.
- Insert 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Insert 2-8 oz of cans Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 of large egg white.
- Add 2 tsp of sugar.
- Add 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Easy Way To Make Cream Cheese Squares
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray..
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Unroll 1 can of dough, and press into bottom of pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over dough..
- Beat egg white in a separate bowl. Unroll second can of dough, and place on top of the cream cheese mixture. Brush top of pastry with egg whites..
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over pastry. Bake 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden and puffed..
That’s how to make Cream Cheese Squares Recipe.