The Recipe For Making Christmas gingerbread cookies.
You can make Christmas gingerbread cookies using 18 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Christmas gingerbread cookies
- Mix of Ingredients for the dough.
- Fill 3 of + 3/4 cups flour for all uses.
- Add 3/4 cup of butter at room temperature.
- Mix 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey or petimezi.
- Mix 1 of egg.
- Add 1 tbsp. of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cloves.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Add of Ingredients for the Glaze.
- Insert 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Add 3 tbsp. of milk.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Fill of Various truffles of our choice and pastry colors.
Step By Step To Make Christmas gingerbread cookies
- •••●How to make the dough●•••••.
- In a bowl sift all the solids flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, baking soda and salt..
- In the bowl of the mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy. Then add the eggs and honey or petimezi..
- Slowly pour the mixture with the solid ingredients in the mixer with the liquid ingredients and beat well to homogenize..
- Leave the dough wrapped in foil to rest for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° with air..
- Pour flour on a clean surface and open the dough with the rolling pin..
- Form whatever design you want and place the cookie in a pan lined with oil paste..
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes and leave them to cool..
- •••●How to make the glaze●•••••.
- Mix all the ingredients together until the texture of the icing becomes a thick..
- If we use pastry colors, divide the icing into small bowls and add the desired color and mix well..
- Put the icing in a cornet..
- Decorate the cold cookies with the icing and the truffles..
That’s how to make Christmas gingerbread cookies Recipe.